High traffic but no sales

Solved
2 0 0
Hi!
I am having really high daily visits on my shopify site. I am working with instagram influencers, Facebook ads, pinterest ads,instagram ads,snapchat and everything but no sales for a week now. Can someone check the site and give me feedback about what should i do? Any optimization or change?

Link to my store: www.lorasshop.com
0 Likes

Success.

1 1 0

hi look pretty good... for me some details like this one (Drop shipping: Support) edit the products descriptions, delete brands names too, some pictures doesn't look well and some products just have 1 picture  thinks about the shipping too, some prices are expensive plus shipping... average a like the land page and design

@Perparimz wrote:
Hi!
I am having really high daily visits on my shopify site. I am working with instagram influencers, Facebook ads, pinterest ads,instagram ads,snapchat and everything but no sales for a week now. Can someone check the site and give me feedback about what should i do? Any optimization or change?

Link to my store: www.lorasshop.com

.... fr the ads check you are targeting the right audience

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
9 3 4

Hi Parparimz,

I think you should consider narrowing your products a little bit. Also, the images are inconsistent as there are some images with the manufacturer logo, some without. There are some products that only have 1-2 images and some that have many more. 

It is all about credibility and ease of shopping for the customer. Fixing these two things should improve the credibility and the ease of shopping.

Perhaps you should add some product descriptions rather than just a color, style, size etc. This would again, give more credibility to the product.

Regards,

Atlas Design

0 Likes