Home inspection for e-commerce

Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 5
Okay once again I have a online vape shop GODJAH.store/ again being denied for merchant services After change my whole a site again for them. I was still denied and now I need to have my "home inspected" for a e-commerce business whice I was already turn down. Is this normal? They already have a copy of of everything and they need more copies?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
This is not normal, try to contact a lawyer.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The site is really cool, I will definitely use it

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

It's really very strange that they can't leave you for so long. Is your store official? Perhaps some rules were violated during paperwork. Hiring a professional lawyer is really good advice. He will be able to figure out everything and help you solve this problem. Have they already checked your home? If so, how carefully do they conduct them? Do they search every corner or just see what you keep at home? I also have a small online store. I store all the goods at home, as I see no point in renting a warehouse. I recently moved to a new home and ordered a full home check from https://www.thinspect.com.au/. They helped to sort out legal issues related to the new home. Thanks to this, I was able to formalize the storage location of all goods. I haven't had any checks yet. I hope you can solve your problem too. Good luck!

0 Likes