Home page picture

4 0 0
Whenever I write www.outlandishcreations.com on social media it shows the Lady Gaga **bleep** tea cup picture. Much as it is a fabulous shot for publicity it is not everyone’s ‘cup of tea’ - best pun in my work. How do I change this as I have no idea?!

Thank you in advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
643 39 84

Hey, @outlandishcreat !

Katy here from Shopify- I hope all is well with you. Tea-riffic job on the pun. (I couldn't resist!)

I do see what you are saying though. As your homepage does not have a default featured image, it is best to set this up yourself so that it does not pull images from elsewhere. The best way to change this up would be by adjust this in your theme customizer. We have info on how to do so here

This is how it should appear:

10-06-5ntbx-y7ijl

If you are not seeing this within your theme settings, your theme may need to be updated. This is done by downloading a newer version of the theme from our theme store. We have some info on this here.  Doing so however would require you to add your customizations again.

While we do recommend updating your theme (to ensure that it is inline with SEO and accessibility standards as well as providing enhanced features) this customization can be added by our Theme support if you prefer not update just yet, or if you prefer to do so in your own time.

I have sent you an email so we can have a look into adding this for you - do reply to me if you would like us to add this for you.

I hope this helps, feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes