Homepage personalization Based upon Marketing Driver OR appended URL

Highlighted
1 0 0

Does anyone know if there is a plugin, theme OR functionality that allows the products which appear on the homepage of a Shopify store to be customized based upon the media driver OR an appended URL.

EX: I see a Facebook Ad \ display banner etc for a specific product - when I click that ad unit OR link and enter the amperage of the website that item is the first item I see within the hero carousel.

EX2: I am selling a product that could fit into many categories. The ad is served to a group who are interested in hiking. After entering the website - some text on the page refers to something like - Products recommended for outdoor enthusiasts.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

Would be interested in knowing more about this too, please!

@stuthom wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a plugin, theme OR functionality that allows the products which appear on the homepage of a Shopify store to be customized based upon the media driver OR an appended URL.

EX: I see a Facebook Ad \ display banner etc for a specific product - when I click that ad unit OR link and enter the amperage of the website that item is the first item I see within the hero carousel.

EX2: I am selling a product that could fit into many categories. The ad is served to a group who are interested in hiking. After entering the website - some text on the page refers to something like - Products recommended for outdoor enthusiasts.

0 Likes