Horrendous live view

violetsea
Excursionist
21 0 11

I suggest everyone to open a support ticket. From my experience, complaints about anything goes on deaf ears when posted in these forums. I wrote up some instructions on how to email them which creates a support ticket.

1. Go to this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email
  2. Log in with your account
  3. Select your account
  4. Search for anything (ex: "live view")
  5. Once you get search results, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page before the footer. Just under "Get Support"
  6. Click the "Email Us" button
  7. Fill out the form and let them know how unhappy you are about the new live view.

DONE! I did it!

Please everyone else also open a ticket so that there is some voice to it..................

dolsbrandon
Tourist
8 0 27

Well I would not be surprised if the CTO is fired. They definitely should be. What is the point of having someone in charge who chooses to ignore the needs of the customer out a belligerent self-indulgent ignorant and disrespectful attitude. These are the people that bring down corporations and should be removed at the earliest opportunity. I would highly suggest the board convene to vote on immediate release of the CTO.

Japhy
1 0 2

Done. If they don't fix it im going to squarespace

Anth27
Tourist
4 0 5

Still broken

Still laggy

Still isn't even "live" view because it needs refreshing to update the data shown.

Noticing more bugs across the platform

What the HELL is going on?

OptiqueMarquis
2 0 4

who had the genious idea of making the planet round on "live view"

as if spinning the globe back and forth up and down to find our traffic would make our lives easier shopify. 

please fix it already.

qz7
Excursionist
12 0 13

Should be pear-shaped, just like the app.

FrancineKwall
Tourist
9 0 8

I did it too!  Opened a ticket!

Did you see they are down tomorrow for a time for maintenance...

AA15
Tourist
5 0 2

Oh really, where does it state that?

Hopefully it's rectifying this problem!

0 Likes
FrancineKwall
Tourist
9 0 8

where can we find out more about square space?  Is it a comparable selling store?

0 Likes
TXBOLO
2 0 1

WHAT A TURD...HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN THIS BAD SINCE MID NOVEMBER ? AND WERE PAYING FOR THIS...FIX IT OR GIVE US A CHOICE...WTFFFFFFFUDGE ???