Horrendous live view

Boutique1780
Tourist
4 0 6

Submitting feedback on YouTube has become necessary due to the lack of care at the corporate level at Shopify. Many of us have submitted feedback through the appropriate channels and received nothing more than a canned response. And this isn’t the only issue the needs to be addressed by Shopify, many of them which have required attention for years. So to put out a video saying that you have built Shopify for us is very tone deaf. 

BradSCJB
Explorer
63 0 104

This speaks volumes... Are you listening Shopify?

"So to put out a video saying that you have built Shopify for us is very tone deaf. "

BradSCJB
Explorer
63 0 104

aaaand......crickets. 

So sad and disappointing.

0 Likes
violetsea
Excursionist
25 0 13

Leave the comments here so the CEO listens or at least knows what the reality is. They can't delete all comments. My comments are still there and you should all leave the comments there to so that some remedy to the situation will happen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em4GTqkGms4 

0 Likes
njp15914
Tourist
3 0 1

Already tried that. Comments here and on that video were deleted. 

-Nick

0 Likes
violetsea
Excursionist
25 0 13

now they are not deleting the messages on youtube. Mine stayed and I can see it. Try again so they know. We are just trying to reach them so they know we have huge problems with shopify. 

1. The live View is gone. we have some crazy globe view non-sense
  2. there is no Store credit option available which should be a core feature. Store credit option will avoid double tax. As of now shopify has only "discount"  feature and no Store credit feature for online customers. 
  3. So many more features that are core features that shopify needs to have for customers. We have to buy $20 apps like bandages ? Those apps don't even work well.

we need to let the CEO know before we move on to next ecommerce platforms

here is the link of the youtube where you can leave your comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em4GTqkGms4 

0 Likes
BradSCJB
Explorer
63 0 104

Comment approval has been turned on with the youtube video. You will be able to see your own comment, but no one else can see it. Originally it wasn't turned on and it got pretty ugly with negative feedback.

0 Likes
violetsea
Excursionist
25 0 13

I was looking at the live view just now and it doesn't work at all. I have to refresh three four times and it then showed two blue dots when there were 8 people online in the US. It is horrible. Shopify, why are you not listening to us. I will plan on moving away from this horrible service provider Shopify.

I need to issue store credit to customers and they don't have that feature which should have been a core feature. For putting a Bandage now I had to buy an app called rewardify for $9.99 and a guy from rewardify is saying they will increase the price for their app soon. Horrible. Shopify is becoming horrible every minute. Instead of building the horrible live view why don't they build a "store credit: feature which will be really useful to us. w ehave to buy so many bandages (apps for 19.99 each) because shopify is not building the core features that is really needed for running a shop. shopify is horrible and I regret joining this and opening a store through them. I didn't know better............................

0 Likes
kaboomlaser
Tourist
5 0 4

I would say the support from Shopify on this is fairly disappointing.   I dont think they're listening to their customers, just to their shareholders.

How hard would it be to setup a beta or early access program so they can test new options before they roll it out?     The live view is not the only feature that has seen a serious downgrade.  The android widget is something similar.   I've never had a software product that so easily adds new features that are actually significant downgrades. 

Just wondering what will be next...

0 Likes
Ofcoinscrystals
Tourist
4 0 16

Well they are doing something this morning.  Not sure if they are still working on it or not, but it seems worse (as if that was possible).   Anyone else have the globe covered by the dashboards?  I also got to see a notification that "Someone in blah blah, US is looking at an item".   

0 Likes