Horrendous live view

pixelplate
Excursionist
15 0 38

This looks like the work of someone who has no practical understanding of how vendors/store owners work and is instead on a mission to play with a 3D model. 

Decorfaure
Excursionist
22 0 64

Whats this crap? What am I supposed to do with this view shopify? How is it helping me please tell me? It doesn't even show any notification when someone is looking at pages, collection or viewed  checkout page!!

Screenshot_20201126-135550_Shopify.jpg

Theglutegod
Excursionist
12 0 43

Agreed 1 thousand percent!!! This update is garbage! Please remove this update immediately!!

Decorfaure
Excursionist
22 0 64

Oh and you can't even refresh the live view any more by pulling it down! What rubbish!

Theglutegod
Excursionist
12 0 43

AGREED!!! If it isn’t broken and people aren’t complaining about the previous platform then don’t try and be creating and fix it...clear indication of head office not understanding what is as a user require and need to make our lives easier. BRONG BACK THE OLD PLATFORM AND IN THE OLD COLOR BLUE & NOT THIS UN ATTRACTIVE GRAY SCALE COLOR!!!!

Decorfaure
Excursionist
22 0 64

Screenshot_20201126-141724_Shopify.jpg

 just saw this card popup in the app. What a joke! Team has been working hard in fixing something which wasn't broken and was working perfectly fine!

Theglutegod
Excursionist
12 0 43

Once again, I couldn’t agree more with this super un helpful update. I’m disappointed in the Shopify development team who designed and allowed this garbage to be approved. SHOPIFY LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS! WE ARE BOT HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE!!! BRING BACK THE VERY FITST MODEL (the blue back ground not the gray scale)

Theglutegod
Excursionist
12 0 43

What is this garbage! I have people on my store and it doesn’t show on the map! What is this???!! Terrible. 

tchristine
1 0 3

I agree. I hate it!!! Go back to the old version 

Sharon_B
Explorer
80 0 21

I agree. This update is horrible and not usable. Please put your resources toward more customer service (which used to be so excellent and is now totally lame) rather than these kind of things.