Horrendous live view

Tourist
3 0 4

Chiming in to voice my support for reverting to the old layout. The new one, while fun to spin around, is way less helpful.

It was also nice to be bale to click on a country and see the name. 

Can we have the old one back? 

1 0 5

I agree. When they introduced the black background map I was not thrilled, but now this stupid spinning earth is absurd. I can't get a 'view' of where any of my visitors are, much less what state or country. 
A classic example of tech people with too much time to diddle something that was not broken, to begin with. 

Tourist
9 0 7

Ok, I thought it was just me.  I can't see any of my live visitors on the map.  They never show up.

1 0 4

Much prefer the old view. The map is too difficult to navigate. Would love the option to use previous version Shopify 

1 0 4

How do I know what state is what? I'm looking for California.

williamt_0-1606604894802.png

1 0 2

Totally agree with everyone! It is horrible, the planet is a pain to move around, its also monochrome so you cant see the countries clearly, the user interface gets a big F. 

Please revert, the other one was so seamless and clean, easy to use and understand. 

1 0 4

Looks cool but way less useful than the old version. A flat map makes way more sense than a globe. I want to see where all of my shoppers are at the same time. I don’t want to scroll around the entire globe to see who’s shopping, especially when half the time I don’t even know what country I’m looking at because a) the globe is almost all the same color, and b) geography is harder on a globe.

Explorer
54 0 90

It's horrible....I cast this to a TV and its completely white washed out. The customer behavior metric display is garbage too. I need something that I can glance at quickly to see where my stats are....not something that floods my office with white light.

Excursionist
22 0 50

WHAT!!!!! Now even desktop has been changed to that globe thing and I am not seeing any notification or visitors. What's wrong with shopify?? Can't you see all the negative feedback? We want the old version!! It used to be so exciting to look at live view and now it frustrates me. I am losing motivation because of this crap.

2 0 5

This is the case where OLD is better than NEW!  I am tired of rolling the ball around and around just to see who is watching my website. It does not even tell me the country in which the live view person is from.  Just horrible, at least give us an option to go back.