Horrendous live view

Excursionist
10 0 41

My suspicion is they do not want it to be used anymore, this way it reduces demand on their servers and bandwidth and reduces their costs!

0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 35

The lack of action speaks volumes

Tourist
7 0 9

I totally agree!! Really don’t like it at all. Cannot see where and when people are viewing certain pages! 

Excursionist
11 0 24

I am composing a list of alternatives to Shopify.  This list will include.

Pros / Cons

Price differences

Instructions how to migrate from shopify to new system.

Will post in here when done as clearly many of you feel like I do and that is to jump ship before the arrogance of Shopify completely destroys our shops.

Tourist
4 0 4

That would be amazing

1 0 2

I agree - this is a prime example of "just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should."

It's terrible, please revert back, Shopify.

Tourist
5 0 4

Brilliant, thank you  

0 Likes
3 0 1

I emailed Shopify asking if there was some way I could revert to the old version. 

I received a rather condescending response with the following: 

"As with all tech companies, we continue to evolve, change and improve our features. Recently we changed the live view that's visible in your admin.

I know that change is not always easy, but rest assured it's all for the best and might just take a little getting used to."

I am unsure of what "improvements" have been made and whether Shopify cares about the customer what-so-ever. 

Tourist
7 0 9

Oh wow!! That is really condescending isn’t it!

Excursionist
11 0 24

LOL

"I know that change is not always easy, but rest assured it's all for the best and might just take a little getting used to."

Well back at Shopify.  I know loosing customers is not always east, but rest assured it's all for their best and it might take a bit for Shopify's Shareholders to forgive their devs