Horrendous live view

Tourist
9 0 25

Perfect me too!!

Explorer
54 0 91

Signed up....this should be entertaining. Can't believe how proud they are of this worthless update.

Tourist
8 0 36

@BradSCJB Right!?!?! This is baffling me! This is not a step forward for them. Clearly, the people making this have no idea why they were doing it or for whom as it has made everything worse for the people using it. Tone deaf! 

Tourist
7 0 15
Signed up too!
Excursionist
12 0 40

Do you have a link for us to sign up to the live discussion?

0 Likes
Explorer
54 0 91

signup link is on the previous page of this thread but here it is again....

https://shopify-bfcm.splashthat.com/

Tourist
4 0 1

Horrendous is right! 
Downright awful.  

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 6

So... there are 22 pages of comments regarding the new Live View version - and not a single one of them is positive or "in favor" of the new version.  A Shopify Community Moderator combined multiple threads into one string of discussion to make it easier to see all the comments - and stated that the developers have been made aware of the "comments" (which are ALL actually very valid complaints) - and yet, here we are over a week later, and the Live View has not been swapped back to the earlier version we have all requested - we have not been given an option to choose which version we use - the new version has not been improved with any the comments/complaints/feedback taken into consideration.  What the heck?  JUST PUSH THE "UNDO" BUTTON and let us get back to monitoring our businesses!

Excursionist
19 0 19

A button was pushed to engage the new live view, a button needs to be pushed to re-engage the old and really rather good version, a week on and it's still there - is the message from Shopify that 'we know better and you can fvck right off'?

Positive action from Shopify would be delightful.

Tourist
3 0 2

Absolute Blasphemy . somebody should be fired for this horrible live view release. what were you thinking shopify? anyone will common sense will tell you this was not an upgrade. yes will will say it.. this is APPLE MAPS BAD!!! please revert to older view .. My eyes are hurting trying to find those miniscule dots for visitors. its impossible to see for a single country store..