Horrendous live view

bythehorns
Tourist
6 0 3

Totally agree, I am just praying they will revert it back to the old one. The old one was perfect, why change it. This one is incorrect, it never displays the dots correctly to the numbers that are displaying on the screen, you can't see the world in one screen, so you can't see where your customers are. I just don't understand, it is such a backward step. It is so hard to see the country (NZ) with these colours or lack of colours. So disappointing. 

pixelplate
Excursionist
15 0 38

So still nothing Shopify? Is the another exercise in seeing how much shop owners will tolerate so that you roll out even more useless things?

Royde
Excursionist
19 0 19

This platform is costing me many times more than our previous one, I don't understand why there's been no positive action from Shopify on this - or an explanation for the real reason to enforce retrograde technology.

BradSCJB
Explorer
63 0 103

Dont forget....the webinar begins in a few minutes....

https://shopify-bfcm.splashthat.com/

0 Likes
jmr93
Excursionist
25 0 204

FYI they will ban you if you ask anything about the option of still seeing the old version, disgraceful.

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 15.09.30.png

BradSCJB
Explorer
63 0 103

Thats terrible. Shame on you Shopify for muting our voices.

I just asked this question....I am not banned yet...

Are you guys aware of how many merchants are unhappy with the new live view? If it's not completed, why did you launch it right before the biggest sale weekend of the year? Why did you guys not give the option to have merchants use the old live view?

jmr93
Excursionist
25 0 204

That's essentially what I asked - Simply wanted to know if there would be an option to use the previous version as the new one is useless for me as I sell in just one country so it's overkill...watching on my phone now...

Theglutegod
Excursionist
12 0 43

They don’t allow us to see other users comments on this webinar. Very interesting .

0 Likes
ohsophcute
Tourist
7 0 9
Keep the updates coming please! I am in England so am unable to join the
Royde
Excursionist
19 0 19

You joked, I hope,  about being banned, I've been prolific enough on this subject, I'm not banned. I do wish to see the old live view restored asap.

0 Likes