Horrendous live view

Theglutegod
Excursionist
12 0 43

I have to completely agree! The new live view is terrible. I used to be able to see exactly what state or country a customer is active and now it doesn’t say anything about what country or state that are viewing my website from. The old feature was much more user friendly rather than displaying this new virtual Earth design. Please bring back the old feature.

Awesomesocks4u
Tourist
3 0 15

the new version does not fit on my laptop screen. I have to toggle back and forth to see panels at the bottom. The 3D earth is just ok and is obscured by the panels in front. Please go back to old version  or give us the option to choose (like an A/B test you will know which is more popular). For me, I also think this new view is "Horrendous".

Angela_Hardiman
Excursionist
40 0 42

I agree.  Do not like this.  We want the option of using the original version.  

Angela_Hardiman
Excursionist
40 0 42

Also it does not show whether the visitor is browsing a collection page, product page or visited the checkout page.  

Why are features being taken away?

Chelzie
1 0 9

Omg it’s horrible! I DON’T KNOW WHATS GOING ON! Hope they bring back the old version

pixelplate
Excursionist
15 0 38

I agree, this is disgusting. It is so hard to see. As I have an international audience I have to spin the globe around to see where people are rather than see it at a glance. Particularly unimpressed this was done to correspond with Black Friday. 

TiagoFreitas
1 0 5

I agree also this is not an improvement at all, also for some reason it doesn't update in real time also, I need to refresh to get updated sales everytime... PLEASE add an option to go back to the previous one or just remove this...

Decorfaure
Excursionist
22 0 64

I hate the new live view!! Seriously, who thought of this and why? It was so nice and simple earlier and now you guys have complicated it for no reason. It had such nice 2D map and I could see the visitors on it clearly and now it has this world map which is so annoying. On top of that live view is not even showing me notifications regarding when someone view product page or collection page. I can see all these notifications in the desktop. Is there anyway we can go back to old live view?

TinyOne
Excursionist
10 0 39

YES! THE LIVE VIEW IS HORRIFIC!!!! I found this forum and signed up just to give feedback on this!!!! Shopify please put it back the way it was or at least give us the option to choose and toggle between the two!!!! This is useless, we need to see the states specifically when rolling over or clicking on the US states like before and the flat view of the world worked just fine! Who needs to see a globe like this! So inefficient! The colors as well are not high contrast enough! You do realize we have to look at this site most of the day correct? Taking the purple away was bad enough now this! What are your UI people and Designers doing all day? Do they have this much time on their hands to mess up your site, branding, and features? Good grief! Have them work on things we actually want and need! The active cart, checking out, and purchased being last like this in the UI is so bad as well! Your UI people need to fix this mess and put it back the way it was! You also need a customer service number and area for customer feedback as well. I can't believe with Black Friday in two days you did a major update like this! 

OGCollection
1 0 5

Seriously I hate it! Shopify I hope that you can switch back to the original form ..