Horrible Support

Solved
Tourist
14 0 1
Why does support suck? It’s like a cat and mouse game back and forth and they don’t answer questions on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd try. Is there an American line of support where people understand basic english or is all their support dealt with by foreigners that way shopify can make more money from me as a customer and provide the absolute cheapest service any company can provide?
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9778 86 1525

I’m not American either so by your definition would be a foreigner. I’ve helped plenty of people, just like the support team has.

If you still need some help post your question here and we’ll see if the forum members can help.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

2 1 1
The support is worse than Sprint! I’m ready to throw the whole website & POS away. They NEVER know anything! I don’t want help from users i want help from the support team but you’ll never get it! I want to start a petition bc this is crazy! I’m calling the BBB.
1 Like
Tourist
14 0 1
I’m with you! I also didn’t accept the persons original reply as a solution but of coarse it was accepted. Can provide transcripts to the BBB of how shopify doesn’t answer basic questions in english yet they repeat my question numerous times throughout a page email. Try SquareUp for POS, and you can use an iphone or ipad and they make nice ipad stands. It has all the functions and is simple. They don’t do much for advanced websites but in person their legit.
0 Likes