Hot to bulk add products to my Pinterest.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
59 0 2

How can i bulk add all my products to pinterest : http://prntscr.com/as0l1w

Any code for this ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
202 0 21

Hi Reigo,

My name is Ardiane, a Guru here at Shopify!

That's an interesting question! :-) You should be able to do that using our Bulk Editor by going into your Products section:

Once you have selected ALL of your products, you would just click 'Edit products.' You will then be brought to this page:

You'll see a new field appear for Pinterest and all you would need to do is make sure that the products are visible in Pinterest like the screenshot below:

Once you've made sure that all of your products are on Pinterest, this will automatically publish them and you can see products that have been successfully published and which products need to be fixed due to errors. Make sure you review Pinterest's product requirements here - Review Pinterest's product requirements.

I hope that helps and it clears it up for you! :-) Have a great day!

- Ardiane

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I don't seethe "Visibility : Pinterest" option

Any idea?

I'm struggling to find a url to the catalog CSV file that I could add on Pinterest 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

The same with me I can't find a Pinterest field to add my products to! Any update on that issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

No visibility here either.  cannot see any other way to bulk upload to pinterest. tried exporting to csv too and cant figure it out.

0 Likes