How Can I Access The Shopify Compass Courses

Macnet
2 0 1

Hi

I didn't realise Shopify has relevant courses to help store owners succeed online. Neither did I realise they are free! How can I access these Shopify Compass Courses?

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 66 107

Hi, @Macnet!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. I'm so glad to hear you've found about Shopify Compass. You're right - it's totally free for everyone (even if you don't have a Shopify store). Shopify Compass has some really great courses to tackle things like store design, marketing and more. To access Shopify Compass, you can head over to shopify.com/learn.

I'd love to hear more about what areas you'd like to improve on. Is there specific course content you're looking for? I've recommended some of my favourite courses below to give you a headstart, including some of the topics you'll learn about.

Good luck and happy learning!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Macnet
2 0 1

Hi Miles,

Thank you so much for your quick reply! I want to learn all the elements required to first build a shop front for a brand and then scale it up. That includes marketing on social media and Google Adwords. I really appreciate your link on ''How to Design Your Online Store (With Zero Design Experience)''. It's exactly the kind of expert resource I'm looking for that will enable me to set up a shopfront with the look-and-feel of a brand. I appreciate your help.