How Do I See Which Variant Sells Best?

Solved
1 0 0

I have a t-shirt company and struggle to know what sizes to order. I am wondering if there is a way that I could find a way to see what sizes (variants) have sold best for me in the past so that I have a better and more accurate way of knowing what my customers will order in the future. Is there a way to add this to my Analytics Dashboard? Or any other way?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63
Hey, there. 

Dallas here! One of the team members of Social Care here at Shopify. 

You're actually able to see all of the general characterizations of sales analytics by looking at the Sales Reporting page under Analytics > Reporting in the Store Admin. That will give you all of the information about your customer's orders. However, if you're wanting help to show you what product variants are selling the most, you'll want something more specialized. Something like the Retail Sales Report will show you the specific analytics based on SKU numbers, product or staff. 

These, however, are only available on the Shopify plan or higher. All of our plans can be viewed on this link here where we breakdown all of the plan prices, features and details. Can you look over that and see if that would be interesting for you? 

I also found this app that I think you might want to take a look at called Analytics Buddy. It goes into products specific analytics so I think it might be worth a try for you. 

Does that help to give you some options? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like