How Do I change Store currency?

Solved
Aliarshad302
4 0 0

I just Migrate my Client Website wordpress to shopify I am trying to change currency but there is a error 

You’ve made your first sale, so you need to contact support  if you want to change your currency. How Do I change Currency 

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
274 51 68

Hi,

I recommend you to email directly to Shopify's Merchant/Technical support. They should assist you with the issue!
Contact page link: https://www.shopify.com/contact

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
ESSuperCo
Excursionist
22 0 4

Hi @Aliarshad302,

If you made your first sale you will not be able to edit your store currency unless Shopify enable the settings again. 

Please reach out to Shopify and ask them to enable the settings and you should be able to do it on your end. After editing it Shopify will lock the settings again.

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration
Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on-time and on-budget.
ESSuperco | superco.io
0 Likes
Albarkhan
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @Aliarshad302,

If you made your first sale you will not be able to edit your store currency unless Shopify enable the settings again in aperfectshinedetailing

Please reach out to Shopify and ask them to enable the settings and you should be able to do it on your end. After editing it Shopify will lock the settings again.

Thanks a lot for the guide. Appreciate it.

Aliarshad302
4 0 0

Thank you So Much Brother But How Can I Send them Email? 

0 Likes
Aliarshad302
4 0 0

I mean Where I find Merchant/Technical support Email?

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Aliarshad302

As @Nick_Marketing and the others have mentioned, in order to change your currency once you have made a sale, you will need to contact our Support team directly.

This is because we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, but we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Our team can assist you with getting your currency changed, as long as you have the correct permissions to do so. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. We have some great resources on migrating to Shopify that I'd recommend checking out if you haven't already. Thanks!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Aliarshad302
4 0 0

I am trying to Contact on Shopify team I don`t know what happened when i click on provide link they redirect me to home page again and again.

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

If you are having troubles following the link I shared to contact Support, here are my suggested troubleshooting steps:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing an issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support the ones linked here).
  • Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.
  • It is also good practice to check if we are experiencing any known live issues on our Shopify Status page

Once you have run through these steps, let me know how this goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes