How I Could Migrate Wordpress site into Shopify Store?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello Community, I've a WordPress site Best Soccer Cleats For Kids . I want to Know that how I can migrate my site without losing my traffic and content to convert it into the shopify site.

Please guide me with that.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
521 48 135

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @emanuelretzla,

Thank you for reaching out today with your question. If you want to migrate your Wordpress site fully over to Shopify, I'd recommend checking our Shopify migration guide. This guide covers the steps you need to take and the considerations you should make before proceeding. 

Did you plan on keeping the Wordpress site, or moving everything all over to Shopify? Some merchants may have their store on Shopify and their blog on Wordpress, although it is of course up to you if you wanted to manage just a single site or instead use both platforms.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
75 5 21

Hi @emanuelretzla ,

There are 2 ways to migrate your Wordpress to Shopify:

1. You can use the Import Store app to migrate your product and customer data from Wordpress to Shopify.

You need to export your data from Wordpress before you can import it to Shopify.

1. Log in to Wordpress.
  2. Go to Tools > Export
  3. Choose what you want to export: All, posts, pages, media
  4. Click Download Export File. This will download a .xml file to your computer.

Import your store data to Shopify

1. From your Shopify admin , click Apps > Import store.

2. On the Import your data into Shopify page, choose WordPressfrom the drop-down menu.

3. Under Upload files, click Add file and select your exported files. You can select any number of CSV files. When importing products, you need to add the exported files for both the Default and Bulk Edit templates for the data to import properly.

4. Select your Wordpress XML file that you downloaded.

5. Click Continue import > Import.

2. Using Litextension - Automated migration tools

LitExtension Store Migration App allows you to export your Products, Product Variants, Categories, Images, Tags, Manufacturers, Taxes, Customers, Orders, Reviews, Pages, Blog Posts and other related eCommerce entities, preserving relations between them and successfully import to Shopify. LitExtension supports migrating data to both Shopify and Shopify Plus. 

Completely free you from complex tasks, no technical skill required, finish importing data in just 3 simple steps with highest security.

Unlimited Free migrations. If you choose Full migration you will also get unlimited remigrations, updated migrations later on.

We provide enthusiastic 24/7 support via chat, email, phone to help resolving all issues, even in the Free migration.

Try here!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!

Are you looking for a data migration solution? LitExtension team is here to help you out!
Contact us: litextension.com
FREE DEMO: https://cm.litextension.com/login
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Blog on WordPress and product it's a tough job for me to handle two website at time. I appreciated you'r idea (Y) .  Migrate to Shopify Guide is really work me.

Thanks for the helping 

1 Like