How To Hide Personal Address

1 0 3

I literally created this community account JUST to clear up what has been said here. 

Your street address will be printed on your invoices from Shopify, not printed on invoices you might send to your customers!  I had this same concern. Not to worry, your address will not be leaked. 

Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for clearing that up. 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Just a suggestion... perhaps you could use your accountant's postal address.

I mean... and I'm not happy about it... it looks like we're all stuck with having to use an address. So why not use your accountant's address and avoid having to pay for a PO box that you'll probably (hopefully) never use. 

In my case we're talking drop shipping - I'm not in the same country as either my customers or suppliers. 

Might need to let the accountant know though. Then again... I don't anticipate EVER getting mail there. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi there im new here and I also have been researching how to hide my address from invoices and since I have come to conclusion that I cannot here is the alternative that I have found helpful. I recently searched what I can do about my personal address and the answer I have found is to rent a virtual address that I can use on my business. It will show on the statements for customers but of course you have to make it your default address. another upside to renting a virtual address is that they flush out junk mail at your request, they can recycle it for you at your request and they will forward you any packages or documents so if a customer returns their items to you they will be basically re-routed to you. I hope that helps.

I used: ipostal1.com it is starting subscription at 9.99 a month and there are other subscriptions versions you can get. Be sure to read through the description im not a professional from that company just a store owner like yourself

0 Likes