How To Take Down My Images From Scam Site?

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Guys, I have been working on my brand's image for a very long time. I invested time and money in creating my website. Then I found a few stores which are using my product's contents and photos.
it's so pissing me off, what can I do in that situation? please help! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1220 120 308

Hey there, @Johnnyboy 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am so sorry to hear that you have had to deal with this. Shopify in no way supports this kind of behavior, it violates our terms of service. Shopify supports the protection of intellectual property and asks our users to do the same. We have a DMCA Notice and Takedown Form that you can fill out here and our legal team will be able to look into this for you. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi Johhny!

This really sounds stressful! Been through this a lot and I have invested money but ended up other stores are benefitting from it. I came across this UNIQUE app, and it is very cool. It detects other stores that use my brand's images and contents... It automatically sends a notification to me through email and it automatically deletes those photos.

Try it. they have a free trial.

https://apps.shopify.com/unique-anti-theft#reviews

Hope this helps.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks, Madison! 
its really helped, first I didn't understand how to use it and if I did everything right, but after day when I log in again to the app, it found more then 10 scammers that copied my pictures! 
and they were automatically reported to Shopify DMCA and they deleted all my pictures! so happy with that!

0 Likes