How become an expert and register in the market place ? Help please

Solved
Highlighted

Hello, I have been a web developer for 15 years, and I have managed a web agency in Paris for a few years, we often work with shopify, and we are looking to become an expert and register in the market place of experts, but I do not know how make . Is there a request to submit to shopify? or there is an exmun to pass? thank you for helping me because I have been struggling for a week Thank you

Belgacem Ben ltaif
Web consultant /Shopify Expert/ CTO Powerful Consulting
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
https://about.me/benltaif
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
890 58 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from Shopify's Social Care Team.

At the moment there isn't a way to directly apply to become a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are hand-selected partners that have proven to have a comprehensive knowledge of Shopify and are listed in the Shopify Expert Marketplace. So first you would have to apply to be a partner and then you would have to be selected by Shopify to join the Experts Marketplace.

This list has some major keys about being a Shopify Expert:

• A Partner selected by Shopify that has proven to have a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of Shopify and a hunger to continue learning
  • A resourceful, motivated Shopify brand ambassador --- someone who helps us take the path to more entrepreneurs
  • A member of an exclusive group that is trusted by Shopify merchants
  • A Partner that provides a layer of value-added services to merchants to help them become successful, including any of the following services: Setup, Design, Development, Marketing, and/or Photography
  • A Partner that is committed to Shopify for their clients' eCommerce needs, helping us grow our merchant base

If you're looking to take the first step this link here will take you to the Partner Page where you'll be able to apply to first become a Shopify Partner. On that page you'll find more information on the Shopify Partner Program. 

If you have any further questions about this please let me know

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello ,

Thank you for your quick and accurate response. I am already affiliated with the partner program. I will continue to deepen my skills and do my best to become an expert someday.

Thank you

Belgacem Ben ltaif
Web consultant /Shopify Expert/ CTO Powerful Consulting
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
https://about.me/benltaif
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
890 58 141

That sounds great! I'm so happy to hear that you're workingso hard to become a part of our amazing team of experts.

Keep up the good work!

Please let me know if you ever have any other questions down the road. I'm happy to help you out in any way that I can.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes