How can I NOT show the payment method on the order status page?

3 0 0

Since we are using ReCharge (and Stripe) to fulfill orders, the payment method on the order status page displays an error text. Is there a way to remove the payment method section from the order status page?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9780 86 1531

What error message do you see? Can you share a screen capture?

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2415 163 356

Hi @guillaumezau,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Do you think you would be able to share the error as a screenshot in a reply? If you do, could you please be mindful to blur out any potentially sensitive information there could be around it. 

If you would like, I could send you a direct email about this and have our higher-level technical support team take a closer look for you? If you would like this, could you let me know if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community with if it's another one, could you let me know what it is, please? I'm thinking this because of the sensitive nature but also it's very difficult to troubleshoot exactly what's going on and how to rectify it.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

See picture.

Picture1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2415 163 356

Hi @guillaumezau,

That does look very strange for sure. I showed it to one of the higher-level support team members and it might be best for them to take a closer look and investigate what is happening here exactly. 

Would you be able to confirm if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community with? If it isn't, can you let me know what is please and I can reach out to you directly from there. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @Nick ,

Yes, that's the best email.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2415 163 356

No problem at all. 

If for some reason you didn't get the email, let me know in a reply here and I'll look into it. 

Talk soon!

0 Likes