How can I change padding of my cart

Nipponclothing
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello, 

if someone knows how to solve this problem I would be thankful for some advice. 

I would like to delete the padding of my cart view -> picture below. 

I use the Debut template. 

Regards. 

Screenshot_108.png

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hello, @Nipponclothing.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to adjust the padding on your cart page. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme, this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. Our Theme Support can help with a number of customizations; however, for reference, there is a short list of unsupported customizations defined on our design policy. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you'll be able to use the complimentary design time included with your plan for this customization and I'd be happy to help start a customization request on your behalf.

Before moving forward with the customization request, can you confirm which areas of the cart page you'd like to reduce the padding? 

Is the highlighted areas where you'd like to reduce the padding? Or, is there other areas you'd like to reduce as well?

That being said, I've also sent an authentication to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders, review the next steps, and reply back to my email. Once I've authenticated your account, I can send this request over to our Theme Support team.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nipponclothing
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks for the reply  

yes, that's exactly the padding I would like to remove. 

regards. 

Nipponclothing
Tourist
7 0 1

@Elias Is that service free?  

greetings.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hey, @Nipponclothing.

Thanks for the follow-up!

Just to clarify, the customization service is free for stores subscribed to a plan and using a Shopify-supported theme. With that being said, were you able to receive my authentication email?

As our emails can sometimes be flagged as spam, please remember to double-check your junk/spam folders as well. And, if you're unable to find my email - Simply get back to me here and I can have it resent!

Cheers!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes