How can I charge a pro-rated price?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I am trying to find a way to charge a pro-rated amount for some of our store items.  

Here is there an app or configuration that can help me do this?

I am not looking for a subscription managing app.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Found a way to do it.

WIth an app called Stock Sync, I can link my prices to an excel sheet on dropbox and do the pro-rated math in the sheet. 

The app then syncs the prices on shopify with the excel sheet every night.

https://apps.shopify.com/cloudcoder-shopify

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 0 19

Hi Brad,

Chris from Shopify here. I found an app that may suit your needs. It comes with a 14 day trial so that you can evaluate it: https://apps.shopify.com/product-fees

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Chris D
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All, Just wanted to find out if anyone has an App I can download inorder for me to use Daily Pro-Rata as a form of charging clients, I run an ISP company so we sell Data products and minutes, so the amount of Data you purchase on a specific date is priced according to the day you buy it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Guys,

I am also urgently looking for an app that can take my product variant and display a pro-rata price based on the date.

So ideally it would be the variant price / 30 x current day (Amount).

Does anyone know how to configure this into the coding and where or an app I can use to easily configure this?

Really need the help asap

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, same issue here, have you managed to get a solution yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Guys,

I am also urgently looking for an app that can take my product variant and display a pro-rata price based on the date.

So ideally it would be the variant price / 30 x current day (Amount).

Does anyone know how to configure this into the coding and where or an app I can use to easily configure this?

Really need the help asap

0 Likes