How can I chat with a shopify support agent ?

dopcustomer
Tourist
3 0 1

How can I chat with a shopify support agent ? 

I have done that in the past but now I have forgot what path I followed in order to connect with shopify support agent

Can somebody please guide ?

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi, @dopcustomer,

Hank here from Shopify.

To chat with the live support team can be done via the help center or by visiting this link here.

Once logged in (you can also access the team without logging in), you can search for resources to assist you with the query, or reach the team to discuss further. I have made a short video showing how you can reach the team with ease.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Emihawaii
1 0 0

so frustrating to try to chat or talk to a customer service on shopify. There is not an easy way, the links provided don't work, there's not a phone number to call....

seriously considering changing providers due to this issue

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Thank you for reaching out, @Emihawaii, and for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding our support team. As I mentioned in the above post, that is the way to get through to the live chat teams, and once you are logged in, depending on wait times, you will be presented with the option of a callback from a member of the team.

But as this is a support forum, I am also here to help with any queries you have and am more than happy in assisting with any issues.

We are actively hiring throughout this pandemic to help provide the high level of support that you have been used to, and that again is something we truly cherish. I understand that you are frustrated about trying to get through to support, but as I mentioned even through the use of the forums I can help you as I want to help you get any issue resolved, that’s what I’m here for.

I would much prefer that we work together to see what we can do to get your situation resolved and alleviate any frustration you are experiencing. Would you like to take a minute to explain the issues you are facing and then I can help support you further?

Or if you are happy reaching out to our live chat teams using the above link, that is perfectly fine also.

Once more, thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

0 Likes
betsylabass
1 0 0

i’ve called twice about an acct email that’s been hacked and i’ve gotten no help! i’m so upset please help me! i can’t receive an email for a password change! what should i do??  

Also when i try to log on to do chat an email address shows up instead of the name of my store and when i click on the email address it throws me back to the help page! so frustrating 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty in accessing the help center, and the issue relating to your password reset.

Based on your description, it sounds like the issue is when you log in with the email, the help center brings you back to the start, undoing any previous steps you took. This is a standard process as the aim is to help narrow down the issue associated with your store. So once you are logged in, you can then choose to contact support, search for a query to assist, and if needed, contact the support team. I have a short video of the process, which may assist you also.

Can you try the above to see if you can access it, however, in some cases, web browsers extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Center, and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support, or be shown no text.

If this happens, consider clearing your cache, disabling extensions, or using a private browsing session to log into the Help Center.

Hi there,

Hank here from Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via Social media at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit [https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V], and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

0 Likes