How can I choose the default product image?

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi Ann,

I'm using the Supply theme and have the same issue with my products that are available in various colors.

Is there a solution for this?

Kind regards

Lee

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey, Lee, 

I can look into this for you as well. Just to confirm, can you tell me more about what you're seeing in your store? Additionally, have you also taken the steps to have Printfuls support team look into the issue? 

Let me know! 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey Ann, do u know how to change the display picture for products on the " featured product" add-inn. The featured product display picture doesnt follow the rules that you arrange on the product page. I tried switching the pictures around for the product but it doesnt seem to affect the display picture on the " featured product" display image whatsoever. Thanks Ann!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Our company had the same issue with images. But only about attaching it to the messages.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

That should work but it doesn't. I've tried nearly everything (If I said I've tried everything then I would have found a solution.) and nothing works. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This happens to me lot! I'm not sure if it's only with edited images but I think that it probably is the problem. It's very annoying.

@Ann wrote:

Hey Adam, 

Thanks for the detail! It's definitely odd that this is only happening to a few of your Printful products. In this case, have you tried to reach out to Printful's support team directly? Since they built the app that integrates your products into Shopify, they might be able to spot what's happening here.

You can see their contact information on this page. Reach out to them and let me know if that helps! 

Have a great one,
Ann

@Ann wrote:

Hey Adam, 

Thanks for the detail! It's definitely odd that this is only happening to a few of your Printful products. In this case, have you tried to reach out to Printful's support team directly? Since they built the app that integrates your products into Shopify, they might be able to spot what's happening here.

You can see their contact information on this page. Reach out to them and let me know if that helps! 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

aww but i wanna know the answer too because the same thing is happening on some of my product pages

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same thing on my store... did you ever find the solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey Swagon,

Had the same issue and finally fixed it! Problem is with shopify not  Printful... You have to change the the shopify  variant image for the main variant. (Warning) Save the image first on your desktop before deleting the image variant just in case you need it again cause it will permanently delete if not!!! 

the image will go blank then just upload the image you want... SAVE ... now is should be your main image ... you have to change all variant images for all variants of the same color as the main image choice.. For me it was white variant and This change is through shopify product back end ... GL

P.s. photo shop the image 2024x2024 and remove zoom option through shopify for best results... shopify automatically uses the biggest image first for product image...  

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

We're having a similar issue.  When we have  variation listings the 1st variation's image is showing up as a our main image and over-riding what we choose in the large box.

1 Like