How can I contact Shopify about the refund

Highlighted
3 0 0

I just received the bill of usage of an app on Shopify, and I request the team of this app to refund me. They agree to my refund request, then tell me to notify Shopify about the request.

But I can't find the way to contact Shopify support.

Anyone can help me? I am so broken now.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 67 86

Hi, @doptvn,

Hank here from Shopify.

There are two ways this can be done which I will detail for you below.

The fastest way this can be processed, is to have the app developer contact Shopify to provide the approval of the refund. As all app charges are third-party, they would advise of the refund, so once they contact Shopify, this would go to the billing team to approve the refund.

Then, another option is that I can reach out to the app developers on your behalf once I authenticate your store. If you want to do this option let me know, and I'll provide the next steps for you.

While both options will work, the fastest option is to ask your app developer to reach out to Shopify as you were already speaking with them, but I'm more than happy to assist you if you need this.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Hank,

I really appreciate your support.

Could you help me reach out to the app developers on my behalf? My store is https://xoan-rice.myshopify.com/. The app is Growthero: https://apps.shopify.com/growthhero.

Please let me know if you need more detail.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 67 86

I can certainly assist with this if you prefer this option.

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes