How can I get support for shopify.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I am unable to log into my shopify account.  I get a message stating that   

Due to an unexpected technical problem, Shopify is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!

What can I do?

Please try again in 5 or 10 minutes by refreshing the page. If the problem persists you can contact Shopify support.

Since I can't log on, I am unable to even get to the support team.  I can't find an email address, phone number or anything.  Can someone direct me to support staff?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
547 58 106

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account. I'd be happy to have a look from here, if you wanted to share the MyShopify URL for the store? 

I'm also sorry to hear that you're having trouble reaching our live support. I do fully understand that the unusually high volume of support requests is making it more difficult to contact our support teams. You can reach our live chat team by following these stepsYou should be presented with an option to suggest you don't have a store with us, and this way you can get in touch with our team without needing to log in. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Since I can't log in this is not a good solution for me.

my url is
cajungumboboards.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
547 58 106

I can't seem to replicate the error accessing your site. Can you try to clear your browser cache for me?

Can you also try to access using a different device on a different connection? Do you find that you are struggling to access the site from a specific computer? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HOW DO YOU GET PHONE SUPPORT?  The Chat button has ghosted.  I'm beginning to think this is a horrible joke.  Is there a secret contact page I'm not privy to?  How do I speak with someone?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I think it is a joke.  But I'm not laughing.  It's crazy.  There is NO phone support.  If you go up on my complaint, I think Cal gave some directions on how you can connect with Live Chat.  I was able to get my problem resolved through the Live Chat.  If you can't log in to your account, he said to choose the option that says "I do not have a shopify account"  That's what I had to do.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same exact problem too! I have been trying all day to get ahold of support, but since I can't log in the only place I could find support was through email....but now im stuck waiting for a response

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks.  That got me to the Chat request page.  This is insane.  

0 Likes