How can I import my ~2,000 listings from Amazon into Shopify and then into eBay?

ggMalkavian
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi!

I have been a seller on Amazon for the past 7 years. Now I would like to create my own website using Shopify.

I would like to know if it's possible to have my ~2,000 Amazon listings populated into my Shopify website.

Also, would it be possible for the inventory to stay in sync across both platforms?

Finally, I also have an eBay store. Would it also be possible to populate my eBay store with all listings from Shopify (that came from Amazon)?

Would I need a 3rd party software or an Shopify "add-on" to do any of it?

Thanks!

Replies 7 (7)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Yes, there are many ways to import products from Amazon into Shopify. Here one of many apps: https://apps.shopify.com/products-1

As well, once your products are on Shopify, you can Publish them on eBay channel via eBay Connect (free app on shopify)

I hope I've answered your question!

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

dptshukla
Shopify Expert
15 0 6

Hello ggMalkavian,

Yes, you can import your 2000 Amazon listings to Shopify using several apps listed on the app store. One app which you can use for this purpose is https://apps.shopify.com/ced-importer. You can import all products with all product details from amazon to Shopify. You can also sync inventory using this.

Also, for Shopify to eBay, you can use the app https://apps.shopify.com/ebay-integration

I hope I've answered your question and helps you with the task.

Thanks and Regards

NormanSander
Tourist
7 0 4

I believe that there is only the eBay official connect app by Shopify available now, not for Amazon. Even in this case, I wouldn't suggest you use it as I had a bad time with it. It didn't run as smoothly as expected, and I couldn't get hold of their customer support team to ask for their help. I had to remove the app from my Shopify store and, on my friend's recommendation, consult Litcommerce as a 3rd-party tool. Luckily, we were able to put things back in order again with their help, and I've entrusted them with my stores ever since.

The must in this case is you have created stores on Amazon, Shopify, and eBay alike. Then chat with their customer support team and let them know your specific requirements, like which one if your main store, you want to populate which one by listing and syncing products from which one, and the like. I'm using some of their basic features like these so I guess they can help you with it as well.

One more thing is that they may also handle your listing quantity as some pricing plan of theirs seemingly entails a similar listing limit, as far as I remember. All in all, just talk with them and they will provide suitable solutions as I also have them conduct some distinct customisations to my store integration which may not apply to yours.

Neha_Rajpoot
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Hi @ggMalkavian ,
Selling on multiple marketplaces can be a bit of a tough nut to crack at times. But, thanks to the availability of applications that are available on the Shopify App Store one can easily manage the process.

So to import the listings from Amazon into Shopify and then list them on eBay requires you to follow a few basic steps as stated below:

1. Find an importer app to import products from Amazon into Shopify (Search Importer in Shopify App Store to find a list of best apps)
  2. Import Products from Amazon to Shopify with the help of this importer app.
  3. Find an integration app to upload products from Shopify to the eBay marketplace (Search eBay in Shopify App Store to find a list of best apps).
  4. Use this integration application to list the products on eBay from the Shopify store.

So, you’ll need two applications, one to import from Amazon and the second, to upload products on eBay.

Claire221
Excursionist
26 2 10

Time and again, Shopify has proven to be an ideal platform to establish a brand for yourself and showcase your products.

To import all of your products from Amazon or eBay into Shopify, follow these steps:

• Create an online store on Shopify.
  • Download the super-efficient Multichannel Importer app by CedCommerce from the Shopify app store. 
  • Connect your Amazon Seller Panel.
  • Upload all of your product data and import them from Amazon onto the app.
  • Accordingly, all your products are now ready to be uploaded from the app to Shopify.

…and you are done importing products from marketplaces like Amazon or eBay to Shopify. The super-efficient Multichannel Importer app by CedCommerce lets you effortlessly upload thousands of products. To know the process of importing products from various marketplaces to Shopify in detail, here’s an article for you to read.

banned

Claire221
Excursionist
26 2 10

To import your product listings from Amazon onto Shopify, you can use any of the integration apps available on the Shopify app store. One such powerful integration solution is the Multichannel Importer app by CedCommerce. You can use this app to import product data, all at once, along with your inventory.

Once you have imported your entire inventory from Amazon onto Shopify, if you wish to expand your business, you can use the eBay integration app by CedCommerce. This app will let you sync all your products and export the relevant data from Shopify onto eBay.

banned

abhishek_jain
Shopify Expert
73 0 10

You can use  https://apps.shopify.com/shipbyamazonfba to bring FBA products into Shopify. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
To learn more visit: WebBee Global
Feel free to contact us at info@webbeeglobal.com
Integrations: NetSuite,Amazon MCF