How can I make a discount for one product $20 two products $30?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I need to make a discount that can sell one product for $20 and two for $30. 

So 

1. $20
  2. $30
  3. $50
  4. $60
  5. $80
  6. $90
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
195 0 25

You could use a percentage discount but I'm not certain you will get the exact results you want.

If you want to offer tiered pricing you could use this app: https://apps.shopify.com/quantity-breaks

Stop Stressing About Shopify You’ve Got Better Things To Do => https://320ny.com/shopify/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

First of all - we as Shopify's customers should not have to pay extra for something that should be a standard feature. 

Secondly, I've read on the forums the app is very buggy and Bold Apps will charge extra to get it working. 

The below is from another thread and that is just one person saying what other people have said...

Was just told by Bold Apps that their Quantity Breaks app and Customer Pricing apps don't work together unless you pay $500 for them to make them work together and then pay $50 a month on top of my current Shopify plan.

Now I'm going to have search for another ecommerce plan :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

First of all - we as Shopify's customers should not have to pay extra for something that should be a standard feature. 

Secondly, I've read on the forums the app is very buggy and they will charge you more $ just to get it to work.

Below is just one example of what people are saying about the app, search the forum...

Was just told by Bold Apps that their Quantity Breaks app and Customer Pricing apps don't work together unless you pay $500 for them to make them work together and then pay $50 a month on top of my current Shopify plan.

Now I'm going to have search for another ecommerce plan :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
240 0 13

First of all - All of us, as Shopify's customers, should not have to pay extra for something that should be a standard feature. 

Secondly, I've read on the forums the app is very buggy and they will charge you more $ just to get it to work.

Below is just one example of what people are saying about the app, search the forum...

Was just told by Bold Apps that their Quantity Breaks app and Customer Pricing apps don't work together unless you pay $500 for them to make them work together and then pay $50 a month on top of my current Shopify plan. Now I'm going to have search for another ecommerce plan :(
Susan - Alley Kids
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
195 0 25

Perhaps this should be a native feature but so should a list of 1,000 other things customers want. 

I'm not sure I'd call this a bug. The complaint you provided is that 2 different pricing apps are not working together out of the box. If you need both of these apps than perhaps their pricing strategy is to complex. 

Stop Stressing About Shopify You’ve Got Better Things To Do => https://320ny.com/shopify/
0 Likes