How can i boost my sales?

GoddessB23
1 0 0

Hello,

I've had my Shopify store for quite awhile and have not been able to get any sales. I have been advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and TikTok. I have had quite a few people view my website, but no luck in sales. Is it the website the products or what. I have watched YouTube videos and checked out the videos Shopify provides to boost sales and still nothing. Can someone take a look at my website and give me the honest truth.

Goddessbecreations.com

Thank You,

Brigette

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

Hi @GoddessB23  it could be a number of factors, the best place to find out is ask your actual customers.

You can do this by:

- Sending an email to your audience asking for specific feedback (about prices, design, products, etc).

- Use hotjar.com to set up a poll widget to ask visitors to leave feedback. Bonus tip: offer X% off their order for filling out the survey.

Aside from that, a key point that is often overlooked is the quality of your traffic.

For example, a question to ask yourself is: did you create some ads yourself to drive traffic to your site, or did you hire a professional marketer that helped you identify your perfect customer and create a strategy where to find them, and created ads to split test and experiment to find the best converting ads?

If you haven't consulted a professional, you'll likely need a few months of study + experimentation to figure out what works best for your niche / audience.

The logo was hard to read / understand for me so also worth a mention, getting a logo done by a professional designer that can capture your brand's vision + use expert design skills to articulate good branding pays off big time in the long run. They can also help you design a full branding experience that makes an emotional connection with your visitors.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes