How can i change small icon that appear on Google search result on mobile version ?

Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

How can i change small icon that appear on Google search result on mobile version ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 68

Hi, Tepparit!

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

Could you let us know what you mean by the small icon? Perhaps a screenshot of what you're seeing would help us better understand. I searched your shop name from Google on my phone and am not sure what you meant. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

please check screenshot.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Google is testing favicons in search results. You can change your favicon in your theme to update it. How this is done varies for every theme, but usually it will be in the "Customizing" section of your theme.

For more info on this search engine result feature, see https://www.seroundtable.com/google-favicons-in-search-results-snippets-26517.html

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 68

Thanks for the image, Tepparit, and that added context, Joshua!

I think that this help doc might also be of use here - Adding a favicon to your store.

These icons are great for a bit of added trust and a more professional look to your site, and now your search results!

Best, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a question about how to change the icon when I search it with mobile.

9E909E4E-A9CC-4CF2-A2EB-7D238C24B531.jpeg

0 Likes