How can i get register my paypal account?

Highlighted
1 0 0

111.PNG

hi!! now i'm get started shopify 2days ago now i'm registered my paypal account and then i try 

BUY WITH PAYPAL. but i just show that massage. ' oops, something went wrong...' 

what kind of problem? i don't understand plz help me .... thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

Have you tried to go to your settings and setup the payment:  

Payment.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
201 8 13

Hi @lookddi 

To add Paypal, you can follow these steps below:

Step 1: Go to Payment providers

Go to your Shopify admin, select Settings and then go for Payment providers.

Step 2: Click on PayPal Express Checkout

You will see the PayPal section show up, it’s your job to click on PayPal Express Checkout.

Step 3: Click Activate

In the PayPal section, choose the PayPal account type that you want and then click on Activate.

Step 4: Login your PayPal account

From here, you will have to enter the email address for your PayPal account, hit the click Next. Then also, enter the password for your PayPal account, press Log In to log in the PayPal account that you want to connect to your store.

Step 5: Click Grant Permission

On the PayPal permissions page, you will have to click on Grant Permission to get another confirmation of this action.

Step 6: Back to Shopify

There will be another PayPal confirmation page, hit a click at Back to Shopify.

Step 7: Set Payment Authorization

Under Payment Authorization, just select two options:

• Automatically capture payments for orders (Immediate Sale).
  • Manually capture payment for orders (Authorize only).

Step 8: Save

Finally, click Save and then just make a test transaction at your disposal in case you want to make sure that everything is set up properly.

For the detailed guide with illustrated images as well as all about Paypal on Shopify, you can read here.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes