How did I charge for my plan after fail to pay to shopify?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hello,
If my billing cycle is 18/1/2020 and if I did not pay the amount to shopify, and pay after 15 days than from which day I charged for my plan whether from 18/1/2020 or after 15 days from 1/2/2020. What is my billing cycle in that conditions.
Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 61 83

Hey, @Mohitpatidar!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great question! Shopify charges in 30-day intervals from when your trial ends. So if you pay your invoice late then we still issue the next invoice 30 days from the original invoice. Paying an invoice late does not push back the date of your next invoice. For Example, if you were initially billed on September 1st, your next bill would be October 1st, as there are 30 days in September.

However, as October has 31 days, your third invoice would be issued on October 31st - meaning two invoices have issued in one calendar month. 

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all. You can also ask us all sorts of things - If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Firstly thanks a lot for answering my previous question. Actually I want real feedback on my store the url is https://wonder-mart.com. Started before three months, I spent 100$ on Facebook ads, but didn't get even single sell, I receive some likes and impression or even add to cart but no sales. I advertise in Mexico and Denmark, can you please suggest me some best countries to dropship which are less competitive. Please suggest me Facebook marketing strategies that give me instant results. Please..
Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
First of all, if you want immediate results you should leave the business world, everything takes time.

I have not seen your campaigns or your creatives on Facebook but I can assure you that your website does not offer confidence (do you sell watches, posture correctors ... WTF ??)

I recommend that you create a brand look and leave general stores, get inspired by Hawkersco.com for example.

Courage and keep working !!
0 Likes