How do I add a reserved cart timer?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
63 0 2

Which app can I install to have something like this? 

https://imgur.com/a/gTqEBNA

and also, how can I achieve a 'quick view' when you click the item 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 91

Hey, there!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Sure thing, there's a number of countdown and timer apps that you could check out! While there isn't actually a cart hold within Shopify - items are held only during the checkout process - timer apps can help create a sense of urgency in your store. I'd recommend checking out some of the following to see if they'd work for your needs:

For a quick view of your products, you can go about this a couple ways. There are apps that can bring in this function, such as Quick View by Secomapp or Quick Viewer. This is a feature that's also included in some premium themes, as well - if you were considering changing your theme already, you may want to check out some of the following:

Hope that's helped! There's lots more themes and apps available, so have a look around to see what might work for you. If you're not able to find one that works for you, please feel free to let me know - and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Alex do you know a specific code to allow me to have a countdown timer in my cart page ? (I don't to use an app it will slow down the store speed) no worries i'm confortable with coding.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Check out this video, might be of help on this... I am using it now for my site..

@Animationix wrote:

Which app can I install to have something like this? 

https://imgur.com/a/gTqEBNA

and also, how can I achieve a 'quick view' when you click the item 

SHOPIFY COUNTDOWN TIMER AT CHECKOUT WITH TRUST BADGES - YouTube

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

is there a code for this?

0 Likes