How do I add photos to a Blog?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Ive created a short blog, Ive added photos to my files. It says on the files tab to click insert image & that images can be added to collections, blogs, products and pages. However, when Im in the blog settings I don't see anywhere to add the images. So I tried putting the URL into the blog itself but that still didn't work. I just started my store last night so Im still learning. Any feedback would be great! 

Thanks

Kristy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
135 0 7

Is it possible that you are creating a BLOG (e.g. "News") rather than an ARTICLE ("Widgets have arrived in store") which is a sub page of a blog .

Make sure you have clicked on 'Add blog post' in the top right corner under admin/articles

The other thing worth looking at is whether you are adding them to the article or excerpt - some themes only show the images in the excerpt, so try adding them there too.

The eChics are here to help
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Kristy, 

I'm sure you're well on your way to an amazing Shopify store by now, but if you still need to add pictures, videos, or links to your blog posts, here's how:

Under Admin click on "Blog Posts" then in the Rich Text Editor under the word "Content" there is a toolbar so you can easily add in any photos, videos, charts, or links you want! 

If you click on the "insert image" option, a window will open for you so you can upload whichever image your heart desires.  

I hope this was helpful,

Braeden 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there,

I'm working on my first blog post and the content manager is allowing me to upload some pictures from my desktop but not other jpg's. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Roanne

0 Likes