Solved

How do I bulk uncheck "This is a physical product"?

lazychicken
Tourist
4 0 2

How do I bulk uncheck "This is a physical product" for all 1700+ products in my store? This store is for a non-profit and is very specific in nature, so no shipping will take place. We aren't actually selling anything. Just using the platform to 2020 virtualize our annual Christmas gift program that is traditionally done in person.

Apparently the only way to deactivate the shipping options at the end is to uncheck this box. Trying to simplify the check out process as much as possible. 

Accepted Solution (1)
LetsCode
Shopify Partner
116 13 20

This is an accepted solution.

Try to make this "Variant Requires Shipping" false in csv i think it works for you

If helpful then please Like and Mark as Accepted Solution.
Thanks,
Vikash Kumar Jangir

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

LetsCode
Shopify Partner
116 13 20

Try to change this column in CSV Variant Grams  As "0"

Thanks,
Vikash Kumar Jangir
lazychicken
Tourist
4 0 2

Vikash4 - I appreciate the reply! I had it set that way during the import and it did not uncheck the box. I am open to any additional ideas. 🙂

LetsCode
Shopify Partner
116 13 20

This is an accepted solution.

Try to make this "Variant Requires Shipping" false in csv i think it works for you

Thanks,
Vikash Kumar Jangir
lazychicken
Tourist
4 0 2

Vikash4 - That WORKED!! Thank you!!

earthartgems
Tourist
9 1 7

Will this work in the opposite direction? I have a bout 300 products, all of which imported without that checkbox checked.  And I want to make sure to check it on every single one, as well as ever single variation.  How do I do this? I am not a programmer. Do I simply export my shop to a CVS, and then re-import after editing the CVS? When I originally imported a CVS from etsy, I had weeks and weeks of edits that had to be done.  Will the shopify cvs come back in without loosing all my variation price and text formatting?  Furthermore: I cant even see this checkbox on any listing that has a variation..

LetsCode
Shopify Partner
116 13 20

Yes, "Variant Requires Shipping" true

Thanks,
Vikash Kumar Jangir