How do I change the background of a section of my product page?

Highlighted
7 0 0

3 different colors.png

As you guys can see this dropshipping store has multiple background colors for each section of the product page. I tried to do the same by changing the background color but it only changes the background of the letters i write not the whole section. My question is how do I do the same as in the picture? I myself also want to make a "How this works!" section that has a different background color than the rest of the page so it stands out but don't know how.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

any answers????

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,
There should be an option to change the background color of particular section depending on your theme. If it's still not working, then there must be CSS issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

My theme is narrative so where do I need to go to change the background of a section on my product page? All I can do is change the backgrounds of the words I write not the whole section, Like this:

for example whats inbetween.png

Do I need to go to edit code?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

You need to edit the code. If you have knowledge of Liquid or HTML then you can change this in styles.scss. 
Otherwise you can share the login credentials of your store to my  email(siyopatel423@gmail.com) and I will do it for you.

Thanks,
Simoni

0 Likes