How do I check whether support ticket is being followed up?

Rhinestone
25 0 0

I have raised a couple of support tickets recently and have no response, which is unusual they have always been quick and helpful in the past.

I can't see a way to see if the tickets have been assigned or do I just keep raising new ones until someone notices?

0 Likes
Caroline_Schnap
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5710 1 350

You can reply to existing tickets to ask for an update. For your information, the priority of cases is automagically incremented over time in Desk.com ( our support software ), so tickets that have been created 2 days ago end up getting a higher priority, and those created 3 days ago get an even higher priority score ( and so on ). Creating new tickets ( i.e. sending brand new emails ) won't help.

Gurus are backed-up a bit with tickets today, that should clear up in the next days.

0 Likes
Rhinestone
25 0 0

Thanks, I'll leave it another day then before I pester them I was mostly worried that for some reason tickets weren't getting through.

0 Likes
Caroline_Schnap
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5710 1 350

Do you have a case number? I can check if it got trapped in our spam filter or is otherwise in a limbo.

Let me know!

0 Likes
Rhinestone
25 0 0

#414377 - only raised yesterday.

Hmm.. the second one don't have an auto email for so no number, I may need to raise that again.  The first one is DNS issue, the one I don't have a number for and will submit again is that I can't log in to the app store it doesn't recognize my store sign in, not sure if that's a more general issue.

Thanks for following up:-)

0 Likes
Caroline_Schnap
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5710 1 350

Regarding case no 414377, you need to access your store using HTTP and not HTTPS in the store URL. Only the checkout pages are encrypted. Why do I get a security warning in my browser when accessing my store front?

0 Likes
Rhinestone
25 0 0

Ah I see, my browser is adding the https from my previous store,  direct links work fine.

0 Likes
saiwebpro
1 0 0

Hello, i had made an order 6 days ago, No response from the shop owner. I paid the amount, if its fraud I need my money back or else will complaint in consumer court.

Store Name: Zakira.life

Order Details: https://zakira.life/52461174965/orders/8c99f6a013fce2a2a7769e05c540f1ba

Order No: 1015

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
inezw
1 0 0

Did shopify get back to you? Are you able to get a refund? 

I have purchased items from Drewcollection.com and i have yet receive any updates on my items/shipping. ( It has been more than 20days ). I suspect it is a fraud because when i click on the link that was previously my order confirmation page, is now a link to shopify website

0 Likes