How do I complain about non-delivery?

taffy_horse
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I placed an order with Natural Mall on 23rd June and it hasn't arrived. I received a shipping confirmation on July 10th (for China post - even though they said it was from UK in the ad). I have tried emailing to the address on the receipt and their web page, but it bounces. How do I go forward with this please? Thank you.

Replies 3 (3)

Karl_J
Shopify Partner
67 8 43

Hi @taffy_horse,

Karl from Shogun here. Hope you're doing well!

Any complaints regarding the store would need to be directed to the store itself - it may also be worth trying to find the store on social medias if their contact information is bouncing. If you haven't received the product within 30 days, then you can reach out to Shopify support directly (they won't be able to help via this forum) - they can then get in contact with the store owner to advise them of the situation. More information from Shopify can be found below,

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/contact-a-store

This situation can definitely be frustrating, but I hope that it gets resolved for you! 

Karl Jones | Manager, Technical Support, Shogun
Get in touch: support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!

If you found my answer helpful, please mark it as the solution!
taffy_horse
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you Karl. I have now been in contact with Shopify and they are looking into it.

Christianne 

lrgortiz
Visitor
1 0 0

I ordered a garden kneeler on April 30.  It was never delivered.

I requested a refund but got no response.  The individual that sent me a couple of responses before I requested the refund: 

Margointriguing7629753 via shopify.com 

Instead, they sent me a garden bag.

Do not know what else to do except send a report to Consumer Protection agency.

Luis