How do I contact a live representative

Highlighted
1 0 1

Please help.

I've been following instructions to get a call back from  representative but, I unable to connect to the form to complete it.

I really need help with speaking to a live reprentative.

Please help.

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 53 72

Hi, @Inque1014,

Hank here from Shopify.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with getting in touch with the live team via the contact form option.

To better serve our merchants during this time, we’ve moved some phone conversations to online chats and email. So depending on wait times, you may get prompted with a link to get a callback from one of our Guru team, but you still have the option of the live chat, and email teams also via this link here.

We are busy hiring people so that everyone who reaches out to Support is connected with a Guru as quickly as possible. With the introduction of our callback system, we’re helping merchants spend less time on hold.

I along with those participating in the community can also assist you with queries via the forum, although this would not be a live chat service, which some may prefer.

I hope you are able to connect with us soon!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Thanks for that link.  I tried all day yesterday to find something.  I've activated a chat and it tells me a rep will be with me in about "65 minutes" - which is much better than not at all.  

Iris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 53 72

That is great you were able to locate the queue, and we truly appreciate your patience, Iris.

Have a great day!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Finally spoke with a very nice Guru.  It only took about 45 minutes, but that's so much better than nothing.

Iris

1 Like