How do I contact customer support?

Tourist
4 0 9

Either I am clinically inept or it is actually quite hard to find a way to directly contact customer support. I need to talk to Shopify support regarding billing. I looked around and haven't found neither an email nor some sort of chat with customer support. Only encyclopedia-scale FAQ pages. I must be blind.

So...

How the hell do I contact customer support?

Have a nice day, and don't forget to wash your hands.

4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 9

Considering that a few hours have passed since I posted this and nobody has responded yet, I assume that I'm not the only one who has a problem finding a way to contact customer service? Surely it can't be that hard?

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 9

Edit: nevermind, I found their phone number.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I"m having an extremely hard time getting in touch with them as well. Yesterday they disabled their chat feature. Today they've removed all other ways to contact them. They used to have the option to send them an email, but that has been removed as well. I've called a number that I found on google and have been on hold for 45 mins.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

We used to be able to get on line chat with support. Now all I get is this. When I try to log in or sign up, I just get kick back to my admin page. Help pleaseMicrosoft Edge 4_19_2020 5_22_34 PM.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I'm having this problem too, have been trying for several days and no success. It's just a cycle you get locked in going round and round with no way to actually contact. It is actually extremely frustrating. Any luck in making contact?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issues in contacting their support service. Has anyone found useful links/numbers?
I migrated my domain to Shopify because of the 24/7 Support Service but I might have to re-think that

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here. Cannot get through to Shopify. Looks like CHAT has already been disabled. Maybe WIX is better? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm also struggling to contact them. It used to be quite easy, now seems impossible. My shop is offline and I don't know what the hell is going on. Anyone in the UK experiencing issues with Shopify ? TIA

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2
Hope this helps! Good luck!
0 Likes