How do I delete and old website that currently has no plan, there is currently no option to delete?!

JamesB1234
1 0 0

Hi,

I have recently created a new website that is live, but when I am trying to fulfill my orders for my dropshipping. It is using an old webiste that I created years ago that was created using the same email and so wont let me log in until I have started a plan (which I obviously dont want it to do). I want it to be linked to my new webistes.

Any help would be greatly appreciate as I am getting order that I currently cannot fulfill.##Best Regards

j

0 Likes

Hi James

This should be the problem of the default connection of the main domain name. You can see here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/domains/add-a-domain, which explains in detail how to add a new domain name to Shopify. You only need to have an online store in the Shopify store backstage to transfer the default main domain name.

Hope to help you. 

My opinion only represents myself, not the company.
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
466 19 51

Hi 

I think you should change your primary domain so that it will automatically switch to your new website, in case you do not know how to, this guide: How to Set Your Primary Domain on Shopify will help.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes