How do I email Shopify support?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am a paying Shopify customer, but it is impossible to contact you for a support question. Your support page keeps sending me in an infinite loop. When I click the "Contact Shopify Support" button on the support page, it takes me back to the generic support page with no way to contact Shopify. There used to be options to live chat or email, and not that is gone. Please help because this is very annoying.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
544 59 88

Hey, @Ben6767I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble getting in touch with support!

We are still available 24/7, but there is a bit of a different flow to be able to contact support now. From the contact page, it now requires you to first search for a topic first as seen below:

20-08-28pyr-9yzig

Once the results from the search are generated, if the solution to your issue is not resolved via the resources provided, there is a button at the very bottom of the list of resources to continue to the support page, where you will find the options to contact via email or live chat. It looks like this:

20-08-qb8mx-m5v3e

Is this where you are getting stuck in the infinite loop? Please try clearing the cache on your browser to see if this helps.

If it doesn’t help, here is the direct link to the contact options for live support. Alternatively, I am more than happy to help you here within this thread as well if you aren’t in need of immediate assistance. Feel free to let me know what’s up, and we can dive into it.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
216 7 23

Hi @Ben6767 

With Shopify , you don’t need to pay extra or sign up for expensive plans  to get support because all of its plans come with 24/7 online customer support.

You can do either of the following to get support from Shopify:

• Live chat support
  • Email support
  • Phone Support
  • Twitter
I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes