How do I email my customers

Solved
1 0 0

When i set up my store I bought a domain through Shopify. 

If made some email addresses like info@ and sales@ and forwarded them to my gmail.com address. 

Is there a way to email from the store's email addresses? so It looks more professional then emailing from Gmail

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
245 27 51

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

What you will need to do to email your customers is to set up email forwarding, using a service like GSuite or Zoho Mail. Shopify itself doesn't provide email hosting.

You can read more about how to get set up with email forwarding here. There isn't a lot to separate between different email hosts, and I know that Zoho does offer a free plan, which might be an attractive choice for you when starting out. 

Have you also given thought to your email marketing strategy? There are some great apps in our App Store that can make email marketing very straight forward. You can have a look at the app choices for email marketing here

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
2 0 0

Hello !

Hope you're doing well .I am writing to you as I've noticed you were looking for custom email setup with your domain.I can help you to have a contact email like username @yourdomain.com

If you are interested ,I can help to setup free zoho mail,email with your domain in 24 hrs in as low as 5$

for order : https://bit.ly/2kWvyLD

Thanks

0 Likes