How do I get a contact us button that allows users to directly contact a vendor?

Tourist
14 0 4

We will be opening a new store on Shopify soon, but we need a way for users to contact the vendors they are buying from. The only help and apps I can find allow us to set up contact forms and links that send messages directly to us, the admin, but we need users to be able to contact the vendor through a contact button. Any help on how to implement this feature would be great.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
1084 87 241

I would add the contact information in the order confirmation email (Settings > Notifications). You can use Liquid code to include different email address for different vendors.

Another option, would be to create a custom page with a dropdown where the user selects the vendor, then fills out a contact form and the form sends to the email address associated with that vendor.

If you get stuck and need to hire a professional, feel free to contact my team at speedboostr.com/contact. We do custom work like this all the time.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).