How do I get collections to show the lowest price instead of the highest price using Debut theme?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

My store is holidayshomestore.com.  Using the Debut theme, when potential customers view Collection pages, the highest price is displayed.  Sometimes we sell individual items and also sets.  The Collection page shows the price of the sets.  I prefer the lowest price to be displayed.  

I have read through discussion boards here and most businesses want the higher price displayed, not sure why mine is the opposite.  The Edit Code page does not have a "product-grid-item.liquid" file like most posts I have seen.  

Please help!  Not code savvy, so please be step-by-step detailed.  Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Hey there, try changing thisScreen Shot 2020-01-19 at 14.01.20.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks Winston3, but that only changes how products are sorted in the collection.   As an example, see the teddy bears below.  I had to type the price range into the description because it shows the highest price version.  I don't want to scare customers away because they see the higher price for a larger item or set.  

Untitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Wait let me check.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

hey there,

Go to all product and select that product with 2 different prices at your admin page.

screenshot it.

@Winston3 wrote:

Wait let me check.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Select this:Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 14.39.48.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Here they are with various prices.

Untitled 02.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Change the following lowest prices to the first product variant with all sku and colour, size option do you need step by step?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

How do I reorganize them?  Drag and drop does not work.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Hey there,

Not drag and drop select your first variants, and select your most cheapest price variant and replace(switch position) all sku(really important), image and colour and size, got it?

1 Like