How do I get help

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello can anyone tell me how I can actually contact Shopify support, I have just spent over an hour going round in circles on their support pages.  I want to contact them to ask why the ability to take credit cards has suddenly disappeared from my site https://hypnotherapy-online-by-dr-david-postlethwaite.myshopify.com/. Up until a few days ago I was able to accept payments through somebody called Stripe, now I notice that the facility is gone and I no longer have a stripe account....I am worried I may have been hacked or something.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
107 9 14

Hi @DaveP,

This is Finley from the Social Care team here at Shopify.

I completely understand that a change in your checkout settings was unexpected and something you'd like to look into further.

I did have a look at the website link you provided, and I can see that your customers do have the option to checkout using a credit card with Shopify Payments like so:

20-10-74502-6m0jt.

Has this been resolved on your end?

If you're concerned about the security of your account, I recommend resetting your password and enabling two-step authentication.

Alongside this, you can check your bank account information under your Shopify Admin > Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments > Manage to confirm you have the correct banking details on file.

In any case, I've sent you an email to your Shopify Community email address. From there, we can look into your account and discuss the specifics of this issue.

Contacting the Shopify support team

Because you did have an issue contacting our team through the Help Center, I wanted to send you the steps for future reference.

1) Please navigate to the Contact Support section of our Help Center here.

From there, you'll want to log into your Shopify account.

2) Next you'll need to search for the topic of your question. From there, you'll be shown common questions and related articles which may answer your question.

3) If you need further support from our team, you can click Continue under the Get Support section:

20-10-ptacw-t69od.

4) You'll see the contact options available to you at that time. Select the option you'd like.

I do hope this helps. As mentioned, I'll be back in touch through email.

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes