How do I remove the arrow nav buttons from the Supply Theme slider?

Tourist
52 1 10

talktogetherlondon.org

0 Likes

i found it here is correct code

<p></p>
<label>Are you 13 or older?</label>
<input type="radio" id="CustomerFormYes" name="customer[Yes or No]" value="Yes" required=""> Yes.<br>
<input type="radio" id="CustomerFormNo" name="customer[Yes or No]" value="No" required=""> No.<br>
<p></p>

but you are using contact[Yes or No]

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

1 Like
Tourist
52 1 10

And?

I thought 'Yes or No' was the name of the radio button - the way I put radio buttons for pdf forms? I am a teacher, not really a coder, and know a little bit of this and that ... how should the code be corrected?

(Listen: I was going to choose one of your previous answers as a SOLUTION for the 1st question, but it's not letting me do that: do you know how I could do it? - thanks)

0 Likes

in customer/registration.liquid fine the code and replace it ,if you can do it your self  than OK otherwise  i will do it ,give me your store access .

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.

1 Like
Tourist
52 1 10

It didn't make a difference. Still the answer is not visible from the admin.

0 Likes

please use  below code :

use it :

<p></p>
<input type="radio" id="CustomerFormYes" name="customer[note][Yes or No]" value="Yes" /> Yes<br>
<input type="radio" id="CustomerFormNo" name="customer[note][Yes or No]" value="No" /> No
<p></p>

i have missed [note] in above code sorry for that.

1 Like
Tourist
52 1 10

Good news:  it works now and the result is shown in the notes section!  Thank You!

Not so good news:  it is not a required radio button anymore, so people may skip it! How do we make it required again, please?

0 Likes

use it :

<p></p>
<input type="radio" id="CustomerFormYes" name="customer[note][Yes or No]" value="Yes" required=""/> Yes<br>
<input type="radio" id="CustomerFormNo" name="customer[note][Yes or No]" value="No" required=""/> No
<p></p>

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
52 1 10

Success!

It works now as it is supposed to. Thank you.

Do you know how to change the status of a reply to 'solution'?

Thanks again!

0 Likes

no ,i did not know 

0 Likes