How do I withdraw my payout?

Skoolz
1 0 0

I’m having trouble withdrawing my customers money from my Shopify account! Can someone contact or help me please ?

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

Hey, @Skoolz!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! If you're using a credit card processor, rather than manual payments (such as cash or bank deposit), there will often be a delay in receiving the payout. Which payment gateway are you currently using, and what method did your customers check out with?

It's a good idea to confirm that you've entered the correct banking information, as you should be receiving an automatic deposit. If you're using Shopify Payments, you can learn how to edit your banking information in this guideCredit card processing goes through several steps: Authentication, Capture, Clearing, and Funding. If you have manual capture setup, you'll need to remember to capture the payments for each order within the authorization period. For merchants using Shopify Payments, the authorization period is 7 days.

Ultimately each payment provider's payout timing will differ, so it's best to reach out to the service directly to inquire when you should expect to receive payment. For Shopify Payments, the pay period will depend on which country your business is based in. Keep in mind that in addition to pay periods, most banking institutions also have a 24-72 hour processing time.

I hope this helps to answer your question. Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers!

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes